Ludum Dare 34
Coming December 11th-14th Weekend

Posts Tagged ‘unity’

My Cup of Fury

Posted by (twitter: @rtanshxn)
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015 8:36 pm



I have submitted My Cup of Fury. Yeah, it’s a flamethrowing cup riding a flying saucer.

Im done!

Posted by (twitter: @progex)
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015 5:43 pm

Hi guys, first time I make art and music/sfx. I spent around 25 hours making.

I like but it could be better.

Scary scary Not Allow Losers

Scary scary Not Allow Losers



Moon Werewolf is finished!

Posted by
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015 4:57 pm

Finished my 4th Ludum Dare game. YAY :)
All hail to Ludum Dare and crappy weather outside…

Play and vote :
Enjoy 😀

Monsters of the Matrix

Posted by (twitter: @@jespertingvall)
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015 3:14 pm

Enlighten the maze monsters about their existence.

Skeleton from the Matix.

Make them break the Matrix.

Shader programming for unknown game.

Graphic done borrowed. Now it needs gameplay.



Monster Streaking! (our #LDJAM entry!)

Posted by (twitter: @beavlgames)
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015 10:57 am

monster streaking

Note: More info in the following hours (prototyping gifs, concept art, sketches and so!)

Cheers everyone!

To JAM or not to JAM?

Posted by (twitter: @PandaDima)
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015 9:55 am

So here’s the deal, I will most likely not be able to complete my game for compo. I bit too much once again. Now I always did compos, never jam. I always like the idea to do everything myself, even though I am not good at art and terrible at music, but I like the practice.

Now back the question, should I take 1 more day and try to finish the game and submit it in jam? I am afraid my game will look poor on the background of all the amazing team based games in Jam. Any opinions?

Dungeon generation is a thing now

Posted by (twitter: @tomrijnbeek)
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015 6:41 am

It took me longer than I wanted to spend on it, but I think it was worth it. The final algorithm was a lot simpler than the other things I tried. It might not be perfect, but it will do for this Ludum Dare.

(click image for animation)

Day 2 Progress

Posted by
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015 6:21 am

Soooo in the first day i spent 24 streak hour, and Slept for 4-5 hours and now i’m back with big news


-2 New levels

-Main menù

-Better AI

-Better illumination


I will make another level and the next part is my favorit, the music :’)

do you remember me? i’m the “frostyninja” guys and the creator of one of the most loved and hated song

early bird gets worms!

Posted by (twitter: @frostvoidSoft)
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015 3:58 am

Just discovered that when using Tiled with Unity (and the Tiled2Unity tool), each spritesheet gets assigned it’s own shader. My ocean can now be the ONLY transparent thing in the game, which helps a lot.


2 more days! Starting to think I might actually have something playable.

Things are going well. Time to get some sleep.

Posted by (twitter: @LucasZanenga)
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015 3:16 am

















Did a lot of good work today. The game loop is complete and things are looking decent.

Tomorrow is all about sounds, polish and playtest.

I’ll be great.








Before day 2 starts

Posted by
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015 12:55 am

Screen Shot 2015-08-23 at 7.48.01 AM 1(2)

Screen Shot 2015-08-23 at 7.48.17 AM (2)

I know, it is just a platform game with reused assets and code for now. For me, this game jam is a great excuse to tackle a few bugs and refactor old code while listening to OST of classic games.

Have a lovely day!

You are the monster – Scary Scary

Posted by (twitter: @progex)
Saturday, August 22nd, 2015 10:43 pm

Okay, I’m in a bit late but thinking since last night, so working solo and mechanics working already. Trying to make some main menu. =)


Scary Scary - LD33

Scary Scary – LD33

Not that much more progress done, going to be a stressful day tomorrow. But I hope I will be able to deliver somewhat nice product.

Moon Werewolf

Posted by
Saturday, August 22nd, 2015 7:10 pm

Its arcade game inspired by “werewolf/mafia” board game.


Full moon gives power to werewolves, so question is what would werewolf do on surface of moon? 😉
You are disguised as normal citizen (blue) hiding from guards (yellow), and you need to eat all citizens by transforming into werewolf (red). Guards chase you and try to kill you when you are revealed.


I want to add more intelligent movement (other than random), and implement additional roles (medic, hidden guards, bomber…).
Its important that you are always the monster 😀

Ship shape

Posted by
Saturday, August 22nd, 2015 6:26 pm

End of day 1 and its kind of starting to resemble a game!

I have attack mechanics working, but in need of tweaking, enemy spawning and destruction and a start to some UI.



Still lots to do tomorrow. Scoring mechanics, start and game over screens, audio and hopefully some time for some art improvements and possibly some nice animations!

Posted by (twitter: @MothdanMedia)
Saturday, August 22nd, 2015 4:35 pm


Hey Cherno if you’re out there good luck man I’m sure you’ll like Unity.

[cache: storing page]