Taking some time to blog about my first LD experience!
– I had some concept in my mind, but I prefer to look what other people were doing on the LD blog.. quite cool stuff! it actually became quite addicting looking at what other people do, which also affected my work, which wasnt that much on Day One.. 😛
– I tried to look on Gamasutra some how to Ludum Dare guides, to have some better ideas on where da hell start, I was looking for some kind of framework or 1,2,3 Steps, but not much help..
– I finally decided what kind of game to do and how I would see the concept of “Connected Words”, not something related to space or planets (I see too many outhere already) but something more original… how about our Minds? arent those own Worlds on their own? 😀
– I finally opened my 2 gamecreators tools (I dont code lol) and decide to use them both to see which one is more easy to create my game.. I just know how to usage ability of C2 is probably 15% and 10% for Clickteam.
– I lost TONS of time trying to figure out alone how to do a freakin simple vertical loop movement with both the tools.. I should have follow my rule of 25 min and look on the internet for some tutorials or guides..
– My gaming creating skill are still so far away for letting me create what I see in my mind.. 😛
anyway, first screenshot!
– Construct 2
– Clickteam Fusion
– Lof of free assets 😀