I just made a small program that can be useful to someone during LD.
It’s similar to shadertoy.com, but offline, with more settings & modern OpenGL and without animation.
It’s intended to be used to draw things that are hard/impossible to do in a graphic editor, like complex gradients, fractal perlin noise, custom filters, etc.
- Supports OpenGL 3.0+ and GLSL 300+.
- Supports loading textures from files. (You can configure interpolation and wrapping modes.)
- Resizable zoomable preview window with useful hotkeys.
- High quality noise texture generator. (You can use them as source of random numbers for your shaders.)
- “Ergonomic” “user-friendly” console interface!
- Wide image format support! (32 bit uncompressed .tga only. :P)
“Project files” are simple .txt’s with shader code and with comment that contains project & texture settings, use any text editor you want.
Project settings can be chosen when you create a project, but if you want to change them later, you need to do it manually. (Documentation is included.)