Posts Tagged ‘testme’
Got the basic engine finished, just wanted to have people give me some feedback and any reception .
UPDATED NEW LINK!
Requires Mac OS 10.7 or later.
Instructions to play in Zip file.
So my colour game is pretty much done.
Sadly i wont have time for making a tutorial level, so here goes:
- Walk with WASD
- Look with Mouse
- shift to fire colour beam
- space to lob “droplet” enemy into the air
- Choose fire color with Q, 2 and E to get Blue, Green and Red respectively.
kill enemies by firing a beam of matching color into them. shoot both eyes of the “walkers” to destroy them. shoot your beam through an enemy of a any color to mix the two colors and thus being able to take out other colors than your standard Red/Green/Blue. When in doubt of color mixing, look at the paddle you for guidance.
The goal is to defend the big flowerish thing in the middle. the “droplets” wont hurt it very much, so don’t worry TOO much about them. They’ll hurt you though. go close to the flower to heal. take note that you’re draining its health by doing so. The big “walkers” will take a huge bite out of the flowers health if they get a chance.
- Win: www.zigs.dk/resources/files/unity/colour_win.rar
- Mac: www.zigs.dk/resources/files/unity/colour_mac.zip
- Web: www.zigs.dk/resources/files/unity/colour_web.html
Can somebody confirm that the mac version works? Any comments, rants, horror stories welcome.
- graphic cues
- bug hunt
probably not gonna have time to do music, to be realistic.
Edit: I’m also in need of a name…