We, Team Luminous, are officially taking part of LD jam!
We are from the small Baltic(not to be confused with Balkan) country Estonia and for Ludum Dare we are gathering to a small town in the middle of the country, Paide, where one of the team members lives.
We are likely to be the biggest, if not the only, team to represent Estonia.
What we use(and who we are):
- – Gotta be modern.
- Because why not. It’s JQuery.
- for deploy
- And a custom build solution using Ant and Closure compiler that isn’t quite ready but it might get ready by the start.
- – Hardcore mode! Phaser is for the weak.
- Ammo.js – Physics simulation is compulsory
- (If we decide to fall back to 2D – Pixi.js and PhysicsJS)
- – gotta stalk our users, after all.
- To implement the Analytics: node-uuid, CryptoJS
- A virtual machine
- for code storage