What, you thought that we aren’t in for Ludum Dare 32!? How dare you!?
Hahahah, got it?
That wasn’t even funny. Well anyway, we are in! And by us, I mean:
- Kacper “kacperski1” Herchel – that’s me – programming stuff, graphics, sounds, drinking Dr Pepper,
- Maciej “Macron” Ziółkowski – even more programming stuff, placeholders, yelling at me.
- Umberto, Victorion999, zabujca405 – maybe some sounds, maybe some ideas. They are always somewhat helpful.
And what kind of “I’m in” post would it be if I didn’t write out a list of things that we’re going to use!
- Programming: C++
- IDE: Code::Blocks,
- Target platforms: Windows, Linux, maybe Android,
- Inkscape for vector graphics,
- Photoshop and GIMP for pixelart,
- MS Paint for Macron’s beautiful placeholders.
- Audacity for recording and mixing,
- FL Studio for music creation,
- Testing on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Ubuntu 14.04.
- I’m actually out of Dr Pepper so better get some before the LD.
Also, because in Poland the Jam starts at 3:00 AM, we’re going to do something at night until then. And because we’re programmers, I am not including an if you know what I mean joke here.
Before the LD, we’ll be playing some of the best multiplayer games of all time, including but not limited to:
- Left 4 Dead 2,
- Worms Armageddon,
- and Monaco!
Wow, I’ve written a lot of text. So let me just say that I wish everyone happy Ludum Dare’ing! Have fun guys!