So my game is called Plothole.
It should’ve been an adventure/mystery game about a detective who investigates some of the recent murders that might be a a job of one serial killer. SPOILER: in the end the detective would uncover that his 2nd (schizophrenic) self is in fact that serial killer.
In reality Plothole is an unfinished game with only core functionality and not much content at all. (Art is really hard and slow for me)
Amazing Ludum Dare! Even though I once again haven’t finished a game, I totally loved (almost, that missing boolean not bug costed me 2 hours of work) each second of it! I learned a lot about Unity’s new UI system, discovered new game genre I might like and wanted to do and finish! I had great time overall, nice to get distracted from some unpleasantness that happens around. I hope everybody had amazing time too, here’s to another great Ludum Dare, and for many more!
I always shared my LD brainstorming results after LD, so here goes: http://codebite.xyz/ld33/ideas/ Although I usually did it in Google Drive, I try to move away from Cloud Storage, coz I am paranoid.
- To Mr. Mike Kasprzak, for Ludum Dare itself and still maintaining it, and even making a new version!
- To Unity Engine Team, for amazing Game Engine.
- To… Microsoft, for Visual Studio and C#
- To All the Open Source developers, for everything! Much love <3
- To Ludum Dare’ers, for amazing community! 😀
- To Zhoot, AtomicVikings, yuraSniper, Leo, Skай, Zet and Thok, Jorge and my family, for being there.
- To Caffeine, for keeping me alive. XOXO