Last LD I had very little time because of different stuff getting in the way. I didn’t go farther than generating an idea. Hopefully this time I’ll be able to finish my entry.
Since I’ve never actually finished a game during Ludum Dare, this can be considered my first LD compo! Yay
I’ll be using:
- Haxe, the cross-platform toolkit http://haxe.org
- Haxeflixel (awesome Haxe framework, a port of AS3 Flixel) http://haxeflixel.com
- Lionlib-HAXE – it’s my library for Haxeflixel with different utils. I even started writing wiki on it https://github.com/lion123dev/Lionlib-HAXE/wiki
My Software is pretty standart:
HaxeDevelopFlashDevelop for haxe developing
- GIMP for image manipulating
- AS3SFXR for sound fx generating
- Git Extensions for extending Git
- DAME for tilemap creating (combo breaker?)
My plans for this time are very humble: just post something. Yep. Don’t want to spend a lot of time trying to create a masterpiece. My goal is to learn what part of the process will be most time consuming (even though i already know it’s art and sounds/music).
Thanks for the #LD30 contest
And also to everyone reading this entry. I hope I made you smile while reading this
– lion123dev Me on twitter