It seems that my chief problem with getting rank on my LD entries has been the distinct lack of kittens. Hope to rectify that this time around.
I’ll be using:
- Unity 3D for the vroom vroom.
- FL Studio 10 for the boom boom.
- Photoshop/Illustrator CS5 for the pixel pushing.
- 3D Studio Max for the polygons and shadows.
- pixelplacement‘s iTween for the bits that move.
- Still standing!
I really should assemble a basic code library but it’s more
stressful fun to do it all from scratch.
Best of luck to everyone, let’s make some killer games!