Mandatory “I’m in” post upcoming!
I’m in! (I warned you) and we all know what they say, Third time’s the charm – ran out of time the last two times and I’m hoping I can get a finished game together this time! I know my tools this time and have everything mostly set up
Language of choice: C++
- SFML graphics/sound/windows/input/…
- box2d physics
- my own Engine/Wrapper
- MSVC behind Ninja behind CMake
- Visual Studio for debugging (GNU on windows is too painful to debug :/)
- Netbeans, main IDE
- Notepad++ as generic editor
- Paint.net for anything graphics/images
- bsfxr?/audacity for sounds (if i get to it)
Also got a question for the more experienced devs: Is there a way to cross-compile for mac on linux/windows?
I distributed binaries for linux and windows last time, but people asked for mac ones and since I dont have a mac I couldn’t do that.