While others have been on and off, the three to usually jam together under this account are Ava, Marte and Morten. And such is once again the case!
So what have we done before? Among other things, this:
Many more jams have been made under this account (this is Ava’s 12th LD), but above is the collection of games that Marte has also participated, and starting from LD33, Morten as well. An Eva was also part of LD32, and an Ida for LD33.
Ancient technology, eh? Well, we’ve got one for you. It’s a little bit too early into the process to show you the actual piece of tech, but we’ve got an idea and we got started some ten hours ago.
But basically, there will be sportsing. Sportsing with ancient technology. We don’t know much about sports, but let’s give it a shot. Isn’t this sort of what sportsers look like when they’re angry at the referee?
There will also be slo-mo galore! Plot twist: it only affects certain things/players on the sportsing field sometimes.
Who, what, how, when and where? We’ll answer at least some of those, as usual…
Who does what?
Besides everyone contributing ideas, the workload is divided along these lines this time:
- Marte: 2D graphics and music
- Morten: programming and perhaps 3D graphics
- Ava: programming, 3D graphics and probably sound effects
- Programming/editing: Unity (C#)
- Synchronisation: git using SourceTree and Bitbucket
- Music: FL Studio on Android, possibly GarageBand
- Sound effects: Audacity
- Graphics: Photoshop, possibly GIMP