Yes, you were right – BlackCode Studio, the creators of The Unbelievable Adventures of Kamil the Cat and Kamil the Cat’s Unbelievable Party, also winners of 54 Oscars* and 23 Pie-eating contests*. This time we want to make something other than Kamil the Cat game again
Who exactly is in?
- Kacper “kacperski1″ Herchel – programming, graphics, sounds
- Maciej “MacronCPP” Ziółkowski – programming, some graphics
- Grzegorz “zabujca405″ Bąkowski – music (haven’t you heard the awesome one-string guitar in Kamil the Cat!?)
- Arkadiusz “Victorion999″ Victor – sounds
- Weronika “Orisagi” Grabowska – graphics, but not crappy ones like mine or MacronCPP’s
And what will we be using?
- C++ with SFML 2.1 (yes, we finally updated our 2.0 RC version :P),
- CodeBlocks as the IDE,
- Adobe Photoshop for pixel-arts, Inkscape for vectors and PaintTool SAI for hand-drawn ones,
- FL Studio, SFXR and Audacity for sounds,
- Skype to be able to talk to each other,
- XSplit Broadcaster, maybe I’ll be streaming :v
- Chronolapse to make a timelapse video later
*ok, that may not be true ._.