Ludum Dare 32
April 17th, 2015 @ 6:00 PM PDT/9:00 PM EDT (01:00 UTC)

Theme Suggestions!
Now open!

New Super Pong: Complete

Posted by (twitter: @tayl1r)
21 hours ago | March 27th, 2015 12:01 pm


I’ve finished my entry for this MLD. It’s a single button platformer where your character automatically runs and bounces off surfaces. More features are introduced as you go such as wall jumping, toggle blocks, pong paddles, etc. It can get a bit tricky near the end but I believe in you.

Ya me too

Posted by
21 hours ago | March 27th, 2015 11:36 am





i join

“50 pings of pong” is kinda finished

Posted by
23 hours ago | March 27th, 2015 9:16 am

I went with idea of making several modes of pong which change each other in some sort of “survival” mode. These modes aren’t super original, though two of them can be of interest I think. Currently there are 6 mods besides basic pong.




Insane Adventure of Andy is pretty crazy and ready!

1 day ago | March 27th, 2015 8:39 am

The Insane Adventure of Andy is here:

Play as Andy, a Paddle that is tired of Pong… Just look at his face, truly, a paddle that has been through much. Help Andy become MORE!


Good luck everyone on your entry, MINILD!

A bit late but here are some GIFs

Posted by (twitter: @_supernaught)
1 day ago | March 27th, 2015 4:41 am

Still haven’t decided what the final gameplay/objective of the game will be, but this was really fun to make!


Thomas was a Pong?


Super Crate Pong? 


Thomas was a Super Pong Box!

Mini-LD #58 – Blorf Pong

Posted by (twitter: @charlottegore)
1 day ago | March 27th, 2015 4:31 am

Hello. Have you ever wanted to play Pong but thought to yourself, “The problem with Pong is that it doesn’t make me feel sick!”?

I can fix that for you. Oh boy, and how.

Made in a few hours just for the sheer perverse pleasure of making something nausea inducingly horrible, I give you Blorf Pong.



  • An AI that will almost certainly never let you win.
  • Dodgy collision detection on the paddles
  • Music that will give you nightmares
  • Post-processing shaders that will make you physically ill.

I think it’s a masterpiece. Blorf yourself to Pongy Oblivion on it’s MiniLD entry page.

Ludum Dare 32 – I’m in!

Posted by
1 day ago | March 27th, 2015 4:17 am

I’m in for my fourth Ludum Dare! It didn’t go so well last time, so I hope I can do better this time. I’d really like to get in the top 1000 or maybe even 750, but we’ll see.


Tools I will be using :

Engine : Not sure yet, but I have a list from which Il’ll choose.

Graphics : Photoshop CS5

Audio : A random music generator, probably Abundant Music as well as BFXR if I need sound effects

Planning : Evernote and the good ol’ pen and paper

Good luck to everyone who will be participating!

TETRONG – Pong mixed with Tetris – RELEASED

Posted by (twitter: @Sheepolution)
1 day ago | March 26th, 2015 3:47 pm












I’m in!

Posted by
1 day ago | March 26th, 2015 12:40 pm

Ludum Dare 32, here I come! Hopefully this time I’ll be able to get into the top 1000, maybe the top 750 :P

I’ll be using:

  • Unity & C#
  • Blender/Aseprite (depending on whether I make a 3D or 2D game)
  • Bosca Ceoil or GarageBand and possibly CFXR

Not forgetting the heroic amount of tea/coffee I usually drink :P

Good luck!

First time in a MiniLD

Posted by (twitter: @@felipeoltavares)
1 day ago | March 26th, 2015 12:12 pm

When I first saw the minild theme, I thought “Man, this theme is no good”. But anyway, it surely can be explored in some interesting ways. As I’m on vacation, I didn’t have anything else to do, so I said “Well, why not? It can be a good exercise if nothing else.” And so I began.

Probably because I’m a very lucky person, my net connection went down when I was starting, so I had no access to my fancy HTML5 engine, nor my C++ codebase (new OS installation, no gcc/clang).

I searched a little in my files and found my old but still good HTML5 framework, html5.js. It contains just the basics to open up the canvas.

I knew I may had a hard time getting physics to work, having to deduce all the equations, so I kept everything simple: circles. After a night I had the physics working, an began working in the game mechanics.

The result (I’m still working in some new mechanics) can be seen below:

Soon(or maybe not so soon) I’ll post I link so you guys  can try it out. It’s addictive, I must warn you.

End of Day 4: Music and nothing else

1 day ago | March 26th, 2015 11:07 am

This is the end of the fourth day in the development of SurvivorPong, my MiniLD #58 entry. My plans for today included me to make some powerups for the game, but today, I violated my plans. Instead, I focused on composing some music.

The music is an OGG file and is just my try at making my own music. You can hear that online from my site: To compose the music, I used service to make this music.

I have also changed my code a bit so the tempo of the song increases along with the game speed. I spent the whole day trying to make the audio and this is the result I have got now. It is 11:36 PM now here, so I have to get some sleep. I’ll have to see what I can do tomorrow with the powerup system.

ImposiPong ready to play!

Posted by
1 day ago | March 26th, 2015 10:49 am

Hey Everyone,

SuperCoolGames very first contribution to LudumDare is now ready to play!


Pong where the number of balls doubles almost every hit! There are 4 separate game modes to try!

Download it here:

For more games check out:

[cache: storing page]