hosted by sorceress – July 2013
Substructby SteveSalmond - 7dRTS / Mini LD 44 Entry
The idea for Substruct is 'pluggable structures'. Create your own unit builds by creating a custom production line!
NOTE: Units are autonomous (and extremely dumb). This will probably change in a later build.
- Supports 2-8 players (In Theory).
- You can open two tabs in your browser to simulate two players.
- WSAD / arrow keys to pan the view.
- Keys 1-4 select building types to place.
- Left-click to place buildings (once type is selected)
- Click a port at base of building to extend/retract it.
- 3d models by Jarrad Robertson
- Other stuff by Steve Salmond
- CC0-licensed sounds sourced from Freesound.
Downloads and Links
You must sign in to comment.