hosted by sorceress – July 2013
Strat Soulsby AnomalousUnderdog - 7dRTS / Mini LD 44 Entry
BRACE FOR JOLLY COOPERATION.
Strat Souls, in its current form, is a multiplayer skirmish RTS, where you summon units from an available selection of unit types to compose your army, then duke it out with the other players.
A singleplayer mode may be worked on in the future.
More unit types are planned such as:
* Pyromancer: Throws fire balls which are short-range AOE ranged attacks
* Sorcerer: Attacks with homing projectiles, allowing their attacks to roll through hills and circumvent obstacles
* Jeremiah: has a whip that can pull units towards your army
* Leeroymancer: low survivability unit that tends to charge ahead of others
A few known issues:
* There's no declaration of who won or not yet
* Players can't form teams with each other yet
* Units may get stuck as there is no pathfinding
* There is no lockstep marching yet
* You'll have to refresh the whole web page if you want to restart the game
Note: The server list is not guaranteed to always work as I'm using only a public master server from Unity Technologies, meant for testing. If you cannot see any servers your friends create, it may be better to try using Hamachi (free private VPN tool).
In LAN, it'll be easier for you to connect by inputting your server's IP address (in-game display of your LAN IP won't work because it's disabled in web builds for security purposes).
Check the Web Release link for the latest stable version, or the Web Experimental link for the bleeding edge version with the latest features available for testing.
Experimental build has working Shielder and Bone Wheel units, please try them out and report bugs!
Downloads and Links
You must sign in to comment.