MiniLD #34, hosted by Sophie Houlden
I Threw the Red - Sandcrawler - Mini LD Entry
My First Mini Ludum Dare (unless you count the SOPA Jam) this is also the first time I have used Construct 2 or html5 canvas.
This is a sequel to my Ludum Dare 23 entry (http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-23/?action=preview&uid=3966)Most of the assets are reused with just a few new ones. This was test in Chrome, but it should work in Firefox, and maybe even Internet Exploiter. If you have a problem let me know.
- WASD or Arrows keys.
- Get the highest score possible by completing the Act the fastest with all of the yellow pips collected.
- Two acts, with five massive endless ending levels.
Online High-score table:
- You can set your name on the starting screen, this is what is submitted when you complete the Act.
- You can view it here (link in game too) http://allaroundgames.net/index.php?page=ithrewthered
- The five highest scores are shown on the ending page, so that is who you need to beat.
- Sometimes you fall through the angled platforms.
You must sign in to comment.