MiniLD #28, hosted by LegacyCrono
Global Warfareby stigrv - Competition Entry
Please note that you will need the latest version of Chrome or Firefox to play this game.
Mutually Assured Destruction. Is this what the world is come to? Is there really no way to escape this destiny? Can't we all just sit around the bonfire and have a nice civilized chat? The results of war are devastating, and this small game will give you a small peek into the future of nuclear warfare.
The factions marked as green are yours. You shoot a missile from one of your zones into an enemy zone by dragging the rocket icon over to an another faction. Just be sure not to drag it over to one of your own zones. We don't want unneeded casualties, do we?
This entry was realized using these libraries/tools:
* Three.js - https://github.com/mrdoob/three.js/
* JQuery - http://jquery.com/
* JQuery UI - http://jqueryui.com/
* SoundManager 2 - http://www.schillmania.com/projects/soundmanager2/
* Blender - http://www.blender.org/
* Komodo Edit - http://www.activestate.com/komodo-edit
* BFXR - http://www.bfxr.net/
Downloads and Links
You must sign in to comment.