Well, Mike ran in to problems getting ldjam.com working properly with about 12 hours left in the Compo, so this is the backup plan.
Namcap's Nightmareby bigpan - Jam Entry
UPDATE 15/12/16: We've added a Web build and fixed some gamebreaking bugs (like the infinite game over loop). Please be patient, the Web build takes some time to load (it's 40mb). We do recommend playing in the Windows build, it is A LOT more stable (and prettier).
You wake up in your room, but not your regular room.
Find all energies in order to escape through the door!
You might feel that you've played a similar old game before.
Move with WSAD or arrow keys. Shift to sprint, space to jump.
When you get all 50 energies, find the door and press E to open it!
- Original 3D models and structures, made from scratch.
- Textures were downloaded (royalty free) and then mixed/adjusted to our liking.
- Power up and atmosphere soundtracks are original, actually recorded.
Programming by Bigpan
Sound & Design by Kaduwall
Credits (not made by us):
- Victory song (piano): http://www.looperman.com/loops/detail/102176/motion-piano-by-joneschr002-free-110bpm-orchestral-piano-loop
- Game over ambient sound: https://www.freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/sounds/261399/
- Game over voice: https://www.freesound.org/people/SoundEffectsPodcast_com/sounds/256091/
- Some sound effects are royalty free with no credit to the author required.
PS: Linux and OS/X builds are untested!
Downloads and Links
You must sign in to comment.