Well, Mike ran in to problems getting ldjam.com working properly with about 12 hours left in the Compo, so this is the backup plan.
The Locked Up Survivorby Hadermite - Compo Entry
The original idea for the game was that you are closed off in a small room where you need to survive, but the game changed a bit. It drove away from the theme a bit sadly, but it is still the same base idea.
However, the game is about to survive from starvation in a closed off room. You have limited amount of farming area, and you have to fight your hunger. In the beginning the hunger bar is full, which means you are satisfied, but not for long. You will continuously get more and more hungry, until you die. Therefor you need to start farming and wait for it to grow. The hunger speed will also increase all of the time, so you need to increase your production in order to survive for longer. When the hunger bar finally reaches 0, you die.
* WASD to move in all directions.
* F to create farmland (is only required when there's grass).
* SPACE to seed farmland and harvest grown seeds.
* E to eat harvested food (if you eat when the hunger bar is full, your food will be wasted).
* ENTER to play again after dying.
* Java 1.8 + its libraries (with Eclipse IDE)
* Photoshop for sprites
IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU NEED TO HAVE JAVA 1.8 INSTALLED!
Downloads and Links
You must sign in to comment.