Well, Mike ran in to problems getting ldjam.com working properly with about 12 hours left in the Compo, so this is the backup plan.
Karate Basketballby SeaDads - Jam Entry
ONE COURT. TWO SPORTS. NO FOULS.
Due to a scheduling error, the local rec center has been double booked for a charity basketball event and a karate championship! Luckily the players have the moves to please EVERYONE in attendance.
Its NBA Jam meets Double Dragon... It's SHUT UP AND SLAM JAM KARATE BASKETBALL!
- Arrows/Left stick- run around
- Space/controller B – Jump
- X/Controller A – Pass/Call for ball
- Z/Controller X – Goal/Karate!
- Karate the other team to steal the ball
- Pass between your team mate to avoid getting kicked.
- Shoot close to goal for better chance or jump into the ring to DUNK
SEADADS (this time) ARE:
- Louis Meyer (@louisdmeyer) – Art + BBall Consultant
- Dave Lloyd (@duzzondrums) – Code
- Jon Murphy (@nuclearfriend) – Code
- Ben Weatherall (@sunraheadgear) – Art + Music
- PaulDP – Art
- Adrian Vaughan (@yeoldshrimpeyes) - VO
The post jam version makes shooting more accurate the CLOSER you are to the net instead of the opposite :P Also fixes some exploits like passing to other end of the court... it's even HARDER now :D
Downloads and Links
You must sign in to comment.