Well, Mike ran in to problems getting ldjam.com working properly with about 12 hours left in the Compo, so this is the backup plan.
Scarehouseby MrNyarlathotep - Compo Entry
Something strange is happening in the Warehouse... luckily for you, you have a vacuum cleaner, a torch, a remote control, a weapon, and a roll of duct tape, to build yourself a monster killing robot to take care of things for you!
WASD / Cursor keys to move
Mouse to aim and fire
Its sort of a twinstick shooter, except with KBM
I didn't much like this Jams theme, but I finally got a compo entry released in time!
- High scores don't work. Well, they do. But they reset each game, making them sort of pointless.
- No music because ain't nobody got time for that
- Unity for the game engine stuffs
- Blender for the 3D stuffs
- BFXR for the beeps and kapows
- Photoshop elements for the picture stuffs
- Substance Painter for the texture stuffs
- Font used ingame is OpenArial
Like all my LD entries, I'll put all my assets up on OpenGameArt when I get round to doing it
Downloads and Links
You must sign in to comment.