Well, Mike ran in to problems getting ldjam.com working properly with about 12 hours left in the Compo, so this is the backup plan.
The Visitorsby Michalidis - Jam Entry
Welcome to The Visitors.
This is an RPG clicker game in a spooky style with some story in it.
It was created single handedly in 72 hours as part of a Game Jam at Ludum Dare. All of the artwork, music and sounds were downloaded from royalty free websites - credits to the people who created them can be found in the "Credits" option if the game :) (Thanks a lot, really)
Controls & How To Play:
- You can collect currency from killed monsters
- You can buy upgrades for the collected currency
- You can buy automatic clicking (Clicks/second) and upgrade the power of the automatic clicks (AC)
- You can also increase the amount of currency dropped
- Clicking the "Continue" Button after every 5 completed levels (each level has 6 monsters you have to beat) allows you to progress through the game and meet the final boss in the end of the game
- Beating/getting killed by the final boss leads to 2 different endings of the game
Tools used to develop the game :
- Unity for putting the game together
- Fungus for dialogs, screen fading and some sounds
- DOTween for tweening of the objects on screen
Have fun! :)
EDIT 1 : Added a web link to itch.io - the game has been modified to fit the screen resoltion + full-screen button has been added to support
EDIT 2 : Game description improved
EDIT 3 : Boss difficulty calculation has been changed (so it is not as hard as it was before), Minor upgrade changes (Click Damage upgrades have been buffed) - ONLY THE WEB VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED - The downloadable version is still the same as it was at the day of submission :)
Downloads and Links
You must sign in to comment.