Well, Mike ran in to problems getting ldjam.com working properly with about 12 hours left in the Compo, so this is the backup plan.
Parts and Laborby Dynamic Panic Studios - Jam Entry
WebGL does not play well with Edge or IE.
The year is 3092. Robots have taken over the human race. Humans are still around as long as they’re useful to the robots. You play as two workers in a robot manufacturing plant. Maintain efficiency in order to build the most robots and please your robot overlords! Play by yourself for a challenge or team up with a friend!
• Items will queue up on the right side of the screen.
• Use the Climber to push the corresponding button to drop the item out of a pneumatic tube.
• Use the runner to catch the item in the cart.
• Bring the cart to the pneumatic tube at the left side of the screen.
• Throw the item in the tube.
W / S – Climb Ladder
A / D – Slide Ladder
Space – Push Button
Left Arrow / Right Arrow – Push Cart
Up Arrow – Throw Item In Cart
P – Next Music Track
ESC – Quit
• You can carry as many items in your cart as you want, but having over 3 will begin to slow the runner down.
• Items can bounce off of the Climber’s head, but they will daze the Runner.
• Items that hit the ground or the Runner’s head will count as an accident and reset your efficiency multiplier.
Downloads and Links
You must sign in to comment.