Leap of Faithby Lustdante - 48 Hour Compo Entry
Easy mode update
- 10 lives
- Less rockets
I played bazillion 2d platformers and mistakenly assumed dodging missile on the ladder is taken for granted. I spent most of my effort polishing the two endings, which you shouldn't miss!
- 10 Lives version is uploaded due to the difficulty. Original submission is untouched. Now you can't miss the Ending :)
- Dodge missile by jumping away from ladder and climb back on.
- After you jump out of ladder, you need to let go up key to hold it back again.
Made with Unity + 2d Toolkit
- Arrow keys for movement, Space for jumping.
- You can briefly jump out of ladder to avoid projectiles.
- There are TWO Endings in this game. Once an ending is reached, you must RESTART the game and play through the whole thing to get another. (The endings are directly related to the theme and for that matter the game itself isn't too long)
- If you played my previous entry, you know what to do to reach not-so-obvious ending.
Thank you and Enjoy.
Downloads and Links
You must sign in to comment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you want to place in the final results, you NEED votes. The easiest way to get votes is by rating other games. Judging lasts for 3 weeks following the end of Ludum Dare. For best effect, rate 20 games as soon as possible. Rating more games is encouraged.
MORE TIPS AND DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
TEAMS: Teams entering the Jam should pick a single representative to submit your game, or create a team specific account you can share. We currently do not support Team Voting, but sharing an account and together playing and rating games is acceptable.
NOT LOGGED IN?: If you get a message about not being logged in, even though you are, it’s because your web browser cached the non-logged in page. You can fix this by either refreshing your cache or clearing your cache. CTRL+F5 in many browsers. Chrome is a bit more work. Press F12 to enable Developer Mode, then you can right click on the refresh button and select “Empty Cache and Hard Reload”. This option is unavailable if you are not in Developer Mode.
PORTS: Ports to other platforms can be done after the deadline. That said, the sooner you finish your port, the sooner people can play your game, improving your chances of placing in the final results. For best results, provide a Web version of your game, or a Windows version with no dependencies. Also be sure to rate about 20 games to improve your visibility.
MY GAME DOESN’T SHOW UP: If you can’t find your game, it’s usually because the URL to your downloads are missing ‘http://‘. Fix your URLs (http://mysite.com/mygame.zip) and you will show up.
MY GAME CRASHES, IS UNBEATABLE, OR I MADE A TYPO: We allow you to fix crash or win condition bugs after the deadline (in a sense, like “porting” to support more players). We also allow “typo” bugs. I.e. A true that should have been a false, a word that should have been a different word, very tiny changes that you would have caught if you had more sleep. We leave this open to interpretation, but generally speaking your game should be identical to the game you submitted. No new features, just things you messed up last minute. Typos.