April 20th-23rd 2012 :: 10 Year Anniversary! :: Theme: Tiny World
subAtomicby MurrayL - Jam Entry
A dysfunctional family are miniaturised in their misguided search for a holiday, thanks to the scientific minds at S.H.A.T. (Space Holidays via Accelerated Transport).
* Visceral point-and-click action!
* Literally tens of hilarious jokes.
* Experience the beginning, middle, and end of a story. The decisions you make will completely shape your experience and the final outcome of the game.
* The lack of a save-game feature means your actions have real-world consequences.
* Witness the epic development of more than one character as you control some of their actions.
* subAtomic plunges you into the scene at the deep end, with more than 10 different, immersive sound effects!
* A rousing, all-original musical score.
* Features unofficial cameo appearances by Albert Einstein and Carl Sagan!
Created by Murray Lewis & David Blake, using Adventure Game Studio 3.2.1, in 72 hours for the Ludum Dare 23 Jam.
Left click: Look at/walk
Right click: Interact
Downloads and Links
You must sign in to comment.