Ludum Dare 23
April 20th-23rd 2012 :: 10 Year Anniversary! :: Theme: Tiny World
Dr. Nano - tiny surgeon - McFunkypants - 48 Hour Compo Entry
Dr. Nano - tiny surgeon
You are a microscopic doctor. A hero. A marvel of modern science.
Shrink down to the size of a single cell and enter the bloodstream of your patients.
Destroy the bacteria, and fight the evil cancerous tumor to save the day!
Survive three BOSS BATTLES to get to the final credits.
Written in AS3 for Flash 11 using the Stage3D API.
- FlashDevelop for code editing and compiling.
- A marker and paper for the sprites.
- Photoshop for processing the scanned images.
- A microphone for the background "music".
- BFXR for the gun and explosions sounds.
- CoolEditPro for sound processing.
By Christer Kaitila aka McFunkypants
NOTE: this game is designed to be run FULLSCREEN in a 1080p HD monitor.
Be sure to maximize your browser window so you get a better view. Flash 11 required.
P.S. Happy 10th anniversary, Ludum Dare.
Here's wishing everyone another decade of gamedev goodness.
Ludum Dare is my favourite online community - I'm so happy I discovered it.
I had SO much fun making this, and I hope you have fun playing it! ENJOY! =)
You must sign in to comment.