April 20th-23rd 2012 :: 10 Year Anniversary! :: Theme: Tiny World
Last World - Jiddo - Jam Entry
"You are a tiny little world in a big and hostile solar system. Try to survive by dodging solar flares, black holes, asteroids and more. Pick up moons and use their defense turrets to defend yourself."
Gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMfX2GseRAI
A physics/gravity simulated space survival game with charming 2D graphics, sound effects, particle effects and an awesome original soundtrack. Enjoy the ambiance of space!
Note! Moons can shoot lasers. Click when you have a moon in orbit to shoot.
Made by 5 Swedish university students, participating in Ludum Dare for their first time:
* Simeon Atanasov - Graphics and sound
* Cem Eliyurekli - Programmer
* Einar Holst - Programmer
* John David Olovsson - Programmer
* Marcus Wennermark - Programmer and coffee maker
Developed in Java using the Slick2D engine and JBox2D for physics.
* MAC USERS! If you cannot run the regular JAR file, please give the Web Start one a try. It just might work.
* Please make sure that you are using the official Sun/Oracle Java versions. OpenJDK has UNPLAYABLE performance in our game for some reason.
* If the applet is running slow, please go ahead and try one of the standalone versions.
1 - Initial upload.
2 - Added a Java Web Start version.
3 - Some performance improvements. Applet/Web version.
You must sign in to comment.