April 20th-23rd 2012 :: 10 Year Anniversary! :: Theme: Tiny World
Trapped Genieby BubuIIC - Jam Entry
You are a genie trapped on the world in a bottle, trying to get out.
Find all the keys to unlock the three doors guarding the exit. (There are actually 4 keys and 4 doors in the level)
... beware of the efreets!
- Space to start
- WASD or arrow keys to walk
- Space to jump (kinda useless, but looks funny :-))
- Ctrl to shoot white pixels (which don't do anything...)
- F1 for full screen (toggling works better in the menu)
- Esc to go to the menu. Second entry is the close button.
- Gamepads should work, but some may have confusing button layouts.
The game could have used quite a bit more work, but it's playable. There is only one Level.
Skwanky & Bubu
Music created with http://www.earslap.com/projectslab/otomata
EDIT: Fixed a crash bug on level change and a few blocking grass tiles. I'll try to compile a Linux version, I'll add it here then.
EDIT2: Linux version added, refer to the readme. Please try and comment if it works.
Downloads and Links
You must sign in to comment.