December 16th-19th 2011 :: Theme: Alone
Solitudeby ACodeGerm - Jam Entry
Randomly generated platformer developed in Flixel.
Cut a swath through the army that created you, in order to escape and finally be left alone...
Had an awesome time putting this together, first time really playing with Flixel. Originally planned to get this into the competition but didn't have enough time to wrap everything up. Took advantage of the Jam though, had Pierre Chamberlain (@_bigp) put together both tracks. Also nabbed another friend to do up a title screen.
Mechanics and Tips
- Kill enemies to replenish your energy.
- Health and energy will be replenished when you get to the next level.
- The door to the next level will be on the bottom floor of your current map.
- If you die you restart on your current level, it gets randomized though.
- The final boss has a charge up attack, while charging he doesn't take much damage.
- The boss battle is a pain, but there's one spot on the map you can cheese him.
Eager to hear your thoughts on the game! If you find the game too hard take a peek at the gameplay video. Thanks for taking a look.
Downloads and Links
You must sign in to comment.