April 29th-May 2nd, 2011
Theme: It’s Dangerous to go Alone! Take this!
Squid Squaresby 7Soul - Competition Entry
An young alien is decided to conquer a planet to show his father he is capable of doing so.
But this task is dangerous, so he takes a giant squid with him.
He will have to use the squid's ink spray to destroy the 12 defence stations of the planet and ultimately conquer it!
- Game by Henrique "7Soul" Lazarini
- Moon background image by Computerinkt @ computerinkt.deviantart.com
- My friends renato, Mat, Thommaz, X-wing9 and DragonSky for testing and overall support
How to play:
- Destroy clusters of blocks by clicking a block and adjacent blocks of the same color will explode.
- Some blocks will only destroy a block at one of it sides.
- Star blocks destroy any block on all sides.
- Dark blocks are undestructible
- Destroy all coloured (this includes stars) on a level to win
- Only a mouse is required
Making a screen transition twice (like clicking a button 2 times) may bug the game
Added the source download. To run it you will need Construct 0.99.97 or higher and these extensions: Wait, Function and Sprite Font
Downloads and Links
You must sign in to comment.