Ludum Dare 18
August 20th-23rd, 2010
Theme: Enemies as Weapons
Unarmed and Dangerous - bluescrn - Competition Entry
Unarmed and Dangerous!
Written for Ludum Dare #18 (Theme: Enemies as Weapons)
By bluescrn ([email protected] / www.bluescrn.net)
Move: Arrow keys (or WASD)/ Note - you can jump 1-tile gaps by moving over them!
Restart Level: Space
To complete the level, you need to eliminate all nasty spiky enemies from the level... To do that, you'll have to
make them kill each other!
- If you're missing a D3DX DLL, try downloading it here - http://www.toymaker.info/Games/html/d3dx_dlls.html
- Requires shader 2.0. May crash unpleasantly if you don't have support!
- Written in C++, D3D, FMOD, and was written with this basecode: http://www.bluescrn.net/LD48/LD48Base.zip
- It's terribly inefficient. Sorry. May set a new world record for number of single-poly draw calls in a frame?
- The 'withoutbloom' .exe should run a bit faster on laptops/slow GPUs, but doesn't look as nice
- Yes, level 5 is possible
- Level 6 should be possible... but I've not done it myself yet(!)
- No, you can't complete level 7. If you get that far, you've won!
You must sign in to comment.