Yet another mutant mine game.
There’s nothing different from a normal one, except the boundaries keep getting shrinked during playing, and you can detonate the mine.
(I’d love to tweak it some more, but I really have to get a sleep…)
Engine: BlitzMax (http://www.blitzbasic.com)
Tools: Photoshop, DrPetter’s sfxr
Windows binary: http://www.indie-g.com/extremine.zip
Source & Resource: http://www.indie-g.com/extreminesrc.zip
Sorry for not giving explaination.
The gameplay is actually quite different from old minegame. In fact, you don’t have to find out all mines.
What you do in this game is:
1. left Click to open tile. If it’s a mine, it explodes and hurt your HP.
2. right Click to MARK/UnMark known mines. You can also Drag with Right Mouse Button to mark tiles continously.
Marker number is limited. When you mark some tile, your marker number decreases. When you unmark, it will recover.
3. leftClick/midClick on the tile around which there are right number of marks. This action will open all the 8 tiles around. At this point:
* The right marked mine will explode without hurting you.
* The wrong marked mine will explode and hurt you.
*If there is no wrong mark, your marker number will get recovered plus some bonus.
4. When all mines get cleared or marked, you win.
5. When there’s no empty tile remaining, you lose.
6. When HP is 0, you lose. (For 5 times wrong explosion)
7. Mines which is in shrinked tile will try to move inside. But if it’s marked it will explode (marker will not recover).
Good luck, Good morning, and Good night to everyone.