Well, not really something to be proud of but I have learned a lot this weekend.
This was my first as3 game ever, which was a really stupid thing to do for LD
I tried to use the engine “Away 3D”, which I thought would solve my problems with the graphics, but it was not very smart since I couldn’t/didn’t have time to figure out how to solve the obvious z-fightning problems.
Also, I decided to do a lot of things procedurally: The ground mesh mess and placement of objects finally worked but it really needed a lot of debugging time. Everything pops up now but is kind of cool anyway
I should have stayed with my familiar JS framework and Netbeans.