Ludum Dare 25
Ludum Dare 24
Ludum Dare 23
Ludum Dare 21
Ludum Dare 20
Ludum Dare 19
About Gornova (twitter: @randomtower)
Archive for the ‘LD #23’ Category
Full postmortem on my blog
What went wrong
– from first comments, game could be frustrating after first teleporter, because you have to do a double jump in mid-air to reach a platform
– graphics is not so coold: I’ve planned to add a light effect, because all game is a kind of nightmare for a boy, but have no time for this
– flashdevelop: I didn’t setup it correctly so debug wasn’t working. So waste of time.. argh!
In my timezone is 22 right now, so first thing to do is go to sleep
I don’t know what kind of library I will use so I’ve decided to use:
– trystan’s AsciiPanel if I will do a roguelike
– MarteEngine, a library I’ve developed on top of slick
First thing to do tomorrow: read theme, THINK before do anything and find a nice concept and more, more important, be in 48 hours!
I love Ludum dare and I’d like to enter with a roguelike game, made with Java, Eclipse and AsciiPanel (https://github.com/trystan/AsciiPanel).
I have a small code base, following my tutorial (see my blog http://randomtower.blogspot.it/search/label/rougelike%20tutorial) and no graphics, obviously.