Ludum Dare 23
Archive for the ‘LD #23’ Category
Morning update here.
After last night’s panic, I think I got the idea set, and the basic mechanics as well.
It rains like hell over here, and the internet is unstable, but I guess I’ll be able to push forward today and have the whole system set by night. Work on art and music comes tomorrow
I’m posting my project template for Construct 2.
I was gonna do everything from scratch, but them I read the rules again, and decided to post it.
Good stuff about it:
– it uses comic sans in the images so you’ll be tempted to change the images
– sound effects are also crappy
– it auto resizes the screen if you are willing to port it to mobile devices later
– sound is already enabled (and there’s a function for fade out)
– cookies are already saving sound On/Off options
– You’ll need the Function plugin
-…and the spritefont plugin
You can find the template at:
There! Ready for LD23!
It’s my first time ludum dare’ing!
I’ll be using:
– Engine/Game Maker: Construct 2
– Art: Pyxel Editor, Graphics Gale (if Pixel Art) or Photoshop/Illustrator
– Sound: Who knows, maybe some iPad sound Apps!
Timelapse procedures are GO!
I’m thinking about setting up a livestream, is this popular or will I be wasting my time doing it?
/all GLHF! XD