Working on a bacteria-defense game. Its coming along just fine, but I don’t have anything pretty to show yet! 😛
Ludum Dare 23
Archive for the ‘LD #23’ Category
Morning update here.
After last night’s panic, I think I got the idea set, and the basic mechanics as well.
It rains like hell over here, and the internet is unstable, but I guess I’ll be able to push forward today and have the whole system set by night. Work on art and music comes tomorrow 😛
I’m posting my project template for Construct 2.
I was gonna do everything from scratch, but them I read the rules again, and decided to post it.
Good stuff about it:
– it uses comic sans in the images so you’ll be tempted to change the images
– sound effects are also crappy
– it auto resizes the screen if you are willing to port it to mobile devices later
– sound is already enabled (and there’s a function for fade out)
– cookies are already saving sound On/Off options
– You’ll need the Function plugin
-…and the spritefont plugin
You can find the template at:
There! Ready for LD23!
It’s my first time ludum dare’ing!
I’ll be using:
– Engine/Game Maker: Construct 2
– Art: Pyxel Editor, Graphics Gale (if Pixel Art) or Photoshop/Illustrator
– Sound: Who knows, maybe some iPad sound Apps!
Timelapse procedures are GO!
I’m thinking about setting up a livestream, is this popular or will I be wasting my time doing it?
/all GLHF! XD