Wow!! This was my first Ludum Dare and it was quite challenging!
I tried to do an arcade survival game based on tiny world theme.
I’m glad because after some levels, a kind of pacman’s gameplay has emerged and add to the original idea.
I hope you will like it
– The warmup phase made me ready as it needed
– Time management was hard because of personal life activities but I managed to get 22 hours to develop
– Full game released (even if I have a lot more ideas^^)
– A littre more time needed to make animations and hud
– 1 bug which can sometimes block player I needed to fix after release
– Really tired (in France event ends at 3am, not optimal for day work ;p)
– Accept to do “bad code” to continue development and release in time
– Really small pixel design
– Ludum Dare is a great event
Please rate it!