First, I’ve now posted OSX and linux/source code versions on my entry’s page. I noticed some serious slowdown when testing on my macmini – this is because it uses very large textures (1024 x 768), and there isn’t really anything I could have done (not within the 48hr time limit anyway, it would have been too fiddly and time-consuming). Fairly recent (/non bargain-basement) graphics cards shouldn’t have a problem, but I apologise if you find the game getting slower and slower the more moves you make.
Second, here’s my timelapses:
There’s two because I did the audio on a different computer, and I’m too lazy to edit them together properly. Read on for my post mortem.