Why hello there!
… did I mention that I suck at writing introductions? Anyways. I am Jannik, nicknamed smn (or sohnemann) on several forums or websites, located in Hamburg, Germany and also a web developer at a browser-game company. My game-making experience goes back to… well, actually, tons of started and then scrapped and/or erased projects and, well, 2 small crappy 5-hour games I made last month.
My tools of the trade for this wonderful weekend shall be:
- FlashDevelop, utilizing the wonderful FlashPunk Library
- Paint.NET for anything that has to do with graphics
- As for sound, I have no idea yet, I’ll make something up as I go
- ChronoLapse as well as a borrowed webcam for timelapsing hilarity
- Some supplies of caffeinating beverages
- Cheap frozen foodstuffs, Pizza and Burgers, preferably
Also, I suppose my Twitter-account will be quite busy this weekend, maybe I’ll also set up my netbook for USTREAMing outrage.
Well then, I hope this is gonna be a most awesome experience for all of us! See you on Friday!