Well, our team of two tried as much as we could, but in the end we were unable to produce any results.
We made ourselves a nice little engine out of it, but no game.
Our biggest problem was a lack of practice, SVN conflicts and trying to learn how to use a library (Phys2D) that we have absolutely no experience with.
Some further problems included the fact that Sonar X1 changed its interface since the last time the musician used it, the graphics we made were incredibly low-res, unoptimized, the rendering was laggy, and we were unable to get an AI idea we had to work correctly.
At least the title screen came out alright. That was about the only useful thing we produced.