About harusame (twitter: @h4ru17)
For my second LD in compo, I created Pasazh, an action/rpg/adventure like Zelda. It was a little too ambitious for only 48h but I tried.
I used Tiled Map Editor for level design and I programmed it in Java and used slick2d.
What Went Right :
– Graphics, satisfactory for only 48h even if the hero sprites are not very beautiful.
– Level design, I think it’s rather good, I created 19 maps and they are not bad.
– Gameplay / code : satisfactory even if I did not have enough time to create all the features I wanted.
What Went Wrong :
– TitleScreen : no time to create a good titlescreen :/
– Enemies : I wanted to create a boss and more enemies, in particular under water but no time.
– Music and sound effects : they are bad but I don’t know how to compose a good music and I don’t control Bxfr.
My game :
erf, pictures are resizing :/
(PS : sorry for my bad English)
I will partecipate at my second LD !
Language : Java
IDE : Eclipse
Librarie : Slick2D
Map editor : Tiled
Sound : Audacity, sfxr
4th level :
Now, sleep time ^^
My title :
A kitten is hidding here…
I’m getting tired, It is 10am here ^^’
Hi, it’s my first LD, very funy experience
(sorry , I’m french and i don’t speak english very well ;))
I create a plateforme game in a jungle with a hero like Idiana Jones in Java with AWT.
First screenshot :