About Levi D. Smith (twitter: @GaTechGrad)

Follow me on Twitter at @GaTechGrad and visit my website at levidsmith.com


MiniLD 74
MiniLD 73
MiniLD #72
MiniLD #71
Ludum Dare 37
Ludum Dare 37 Warmup
MiniLD 70
Ludum Dare 36
Ludum Dare 36 Warmup
MiniLD 69
MiniLD #68
MiniLD #67
Ludum Dare 35
Ludum Dare 35 Warmup
MiniLD #66
MiniLD #65
MiniLD #64
Ludum Dare 34
Ludum Dare 34 Warmup
MiniLD #63
October Challenge 2015
MiniLD #62
Ludum Dare 33
Ludum Dare 33 Warmup
MiniLD #61
MiniLD #60
MiniLD #59
Ludum Dare 32
Ludum Dare 32 Warmup
MiniLD #58
MiniLD #57
MiniLD #56
Ludum Dare 31
MiniLD #55
MiniLd #54
Ludum Dare 30
Ludum Dare 30 Warmup
MiniLD #53
MiniLD #52
MiniLD #51
Ludum Dare 29
Ludum Dare 29 Warmup
MiniLD 50
MiniLD 49
MiniLD 48
Ludum Dare 28
Ludum Dare 28 Warmup
MiniLD 47
MiniLD 46
October Challenge 2013
MiniLD 45
Ludum Dare 27
Ludum Dare 27 Warmup
MiniLD 43
MiniLD 42
Ludum Dare 26

Levi D. Smith's Trophies

Perfect Attendance!
Awarded by angela
on December 9, 2015
Jupi's Jam Favorites
Awarded by Jupiter_Hadley
on March 2, 2015
The I Speak, You Listen Award
Awarded by MrBlade
on August 21, 2013

Levi D. Smith's Archive

One Gunman Greenlit

Posted by (twitter: @GaTechGrad)
Wednesday, October 19th, 2016 5:41 pm

For more information see https://levidsmith.com/games/tex-oneman/

One Gunman is the game that I originally created for Ludum Dare 28, which was my third time participating in the 48 hour challenge.  It’s hard to believe that was almost three years ago.  After adding multiple enhancements, I put the game on Steam Greenlight a year ago, and yesterday I finally got the good news that it has been Greenlit for Steam.  I appreciate everyone’s support for One Gunman and my other games!  Stay tuned for the upcoming Steam release!

One Gunman Greenlit


Knoxville Ludum Dare entries

Posted by (twitter: @GaTechGrad)
Sunday, April 17th, 2016 1:26 am

Here’s a quick look at the three Compo entries developed by members of Knoxville Game Design. w/ ViNull  DylanWolf  and myself


I think this could be #Knoxville's best group of Ludum Dare entries ever! w/ @ViNull @wdylanwolf #LDJam #gamedev

A photo posted by Levi D. Smith (@gatechgrad) on




TTY GFX ADVNTR now on XBox Live Indie Games!

Posted by (twitter: @GaTechGrad)
Wednesday, November 27th, 2013 1:55 pm

For more information https://levidsmith.com/games/tty-gfx-advntr/

My game TTY GFX ADVNTR is now available on the XBox Live Indie Game (XBLIG) marketplace.  This game started as my mini LD45 entry, which was written in C and SDL.  After receiving positive feedback from other Indie developers, I decided to port it to C Sharp and XNA, so it would be available to a wider audience.  The XBLIG version also has many new enemies, different weapons, and a skill system for crushing attacks.

boxart  ttygfx_levidsmith

Buy the game today for only $1 (USD) on the XBox Live Indie Game marketplace.  From the XBox360 home screen, select  Games tab > Browse Games > Indie tab > New Releases or buy it on the web at TTY GFX ADVNTR (only for XBox 360)


Official Soundtrack:

[cache: storing page]