Hello guys! I made a video showing the solution of Xmas Pinch.
About davisan (twitter: @davi_az)
Hello! After one hour of sleep in this 48 hours, N . D is finally ready! This was my most ambitious game to date. 😀
Hello! Everything is going very good. This time I bring the tutorial level of the game. 😀
You can play it HERE!!
Hello, In in again in the compo. This time I’ll be busy on Saturday and Sunday, so I’ll try to complete the game in 30 hours… My tools:
– Language/Engine: C# with Unity and my basecode.
– Graphics: Photoshop Elements 10, TexturePacker, Blender, Sketchup.
– Music/Audio: Reaper, Notion, BFXR.
– Timelapse: Chronolapse.
– Streaming: OBS, my Twitch channel.
Hi! I just made more adjustments in my post-compo version. Play it and tell me what do you think. 😀
Link: The First Odyssey.
Hello! Here’s a brief port-mortem of my game: The First Odyssey.
– Level Design: Using photoshop to draw the levels and the collisions was very fast and the unity editor to place the entities.
– Sprites: I was able to do a decent character walk cycle.
– This time, in spite of sleep only 4 hours during the all LD, I wasn’t very tired in the Sunday.
– Finally, I was able to do something more fun this time! 😀
– Idea: the game idea was good, but could be great if it had taken another course.
– Level Design: Although, the level design tool was great, the levels could be more polished. Also in Photoshop I was lost in the scale of the rooms. Also, maybe, I spent too much time doing the art.
– Difficult Balance: my priors entries was very hard, now it was too easy. Well.. now I know the two extremes, my judgment should be better now.