So this time I finally managed to finish a game, and I’m so proud with the result. I had a lot of fun and also learned a lot!
What went right:
- I used my Game Engine and I proved it to be useful!
- I could adapt to the theme easily.
- I think the art and music are quite nice!
- Simple but interesting mechanics.
- I won the compo! Yay! (We all won actually, because we all finished our awesome games!)
What went wrong
- I had a lot to do during the week, so I couldn’t really focus on this.
- I had problems making music because I had no idea what program to use and had to learn one on the go.
- I had problems making animations with Photoshop because I hate it’s workflow -.-
And now I’m going to sleep because I’m so tired after all this work! See you around