I find it a bummer on the new site it says my account is 8 months old and has 0 games connected to it. Is there anyway for it to acknowledge your games on this, the legacy site?

11 Responses to “Is there a way to transfer your history to the new site?”

1. PoV says:

We’ll be migrating the old data over eventually. Sorry it hasn’t happened yet.

I’ve been busy job-hunting the past few months, so I haven’t had much time to work on LD. I’m hoping things ramp up again after LD41, but it’ll still be a while before we get to migrating.

2. joe40001 says:

Wow, thanks! I hugely appreciate you personally leaving a reply. I’m quite happy to hear that. As long as my early entries aren’t lost to time I’m happy.

Thanks again.

3. akkipanwar says:

Hi guys if you are lover of inline games to visit this website http://rajankumar05898.website2.me/ and play the more exited games. i am the fan of this games website. i am suggest you one time play this games.

4. skirlskaters says:

If you’d just look 3 posts below this one, the exact same question was already answered, by Mike himself no less… :-p

shell shockers 2.0

5. helixjump says:

I am continually so proud to know you helix jump

6. annashetty says:

Genuinely loved this kind of post. Although I want much more information on like precious subject matter.
    run 3 cool math

7. tonya3248 says:

Thanks for the information. 9apps

8. Bold003 says:

Many online gambling games that you can enjoy. It is through a trusted site that you can enjoy the benefits of better gambling. gambling now does not require a large capital. On trusted sites, you can take advantage of the best variety of benefits. Many trusted sites and one of them is http://www.indohokicapsa.com/ !!

9. rachellesmith says:

Our aim to give the best online Assignment Help UK to every single understudy who comes to us with assignment related issues. Cash making is optional for us. This is the thing that makes us unique in relation to other people and one of the first choices of students in UK.

10. dinda06 says:

I would like to invite you to play in a future games http://www.pokersilang.com