Posted by (twitter: @Split82)
December 14th, 2016 5:17 pm

This Ludum Dare was super difficult for me. I had an idea for a game which I knew I couldn’t finish on time, but I started creating the graphics anyway.

So on Sunday morning I had some assets ready and 0 lines of code. Then I took a shower and came up with completely new and much simpler idea. After few hours I realized, that it wasn’t as simple as I thought it is. Tons of small details needed to be fixed and tweaked. I managed to send the game to Compo, but I wasn’t very happy with the controls.

So on Monday I changed them, tweaked some effects a little bit and switched from Compo to Jam. And here is the final result. Hope you will enjoy it.



Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

[cache: storing page]