Ludum Dare 36 Wallpapers [22]

Posted by (twitter: @_sorceress)
July 16th, 2016 12:10 pm

As always, the community is invited to create and share desktop wallpapers for the coming Ludum Dare in August.

You can upload images here, or if you prefer create a new post.

Be sure to add a link to your wallpaper below, as a comment. Note that users can’t embed images in comments. Just post the url for your wallpaper and/or thumbnail, and I’ll fix it!

Happy drawing, and have fun <3

psst: Last year’s wallpapers are here!

35 Responses to “Ludum Dare 36 Wallpapers [22]”

1. Will Edwards says:

(click for very high res, but most desktops can stretch and scale it just fine)

based on a beautiful pic I found on one of my fav websites of all time: http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2007/12/category-futurism.html

Its made from 11 thousand thumbnails from LDs 32, 33, 34 and 35.

2. CyberStarLight says:

A bit late but I made one :)
    It’s cheesy, but I regret nothing!

3. Donni11 says:

This wallpaper is for humor purposes only and is not affiliated. or endorsed with any of the logos blow.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

Ludum Dare 36; just do it:

[link removed]

4. Magizzy says:

I thought that it would be cool to try to make a background. So I sat down and and started working, soon enough, I had done it! And by “it” I mean that I realized that I have no artistic abilities what so ever. So I went to by only fall back. I programmed a background in BASIC, and then edited some words under it. It may be very cheesy, but at least it isn’t well thought out.

I don’t know if the res is higher through the download from the site, so i’ll put that link here:

5. Donni11 says:

My Wallpaper… Lets break the roof again!!

Complted Cpoy

6. Josho says:

Here is one of mine ill be trying to make some more what do you guys think?

7. lauriex says:

My ode to Pacman…

8. hugeturnip says:

sorry about the overall rushed quality I have to go to sleep now (I especially hate his left hand but I’m too tired now to fix it, sorry)

9. Cole and Jordan Studios says:

Here is a 1920 x 1080 desktop wallpaper I made

10. Phobos001 says:

Image (4K):

Not much of an image editor so I hope people like it. ^^

11. gurpreetsinghmatharoo says:

Was unable to upload through this site, so posted it on postimage.