[ Browse Entries ]
[ Feedback Friends ]
Welcome to MiniLD #69!
The theme is…
July 10th – August 1st
Taken from Wikipedia:
Colonization (or colonisation) is an ongoing process of by which a central system of power dominates the surrounding land and its components (people). The term is derived from the Latin word colere, which means “to inhabit”.
What are the rules?
- You may interpret the theme however you wish.
- You can use whatever tools you want.
- Teams are allowed, but not required.
- If you choose to use open assets, please state so in your game’s description.
- Submissions close on August 2nd.
- Have fun!
What is MiniLD?
MiniLD is basically a laid back version of Ludum Dare. MiniLDs are hosted by LD community members, and they’re a great way to experiment with new engines, libraries, langs, etc.
Update #1: As you all may or may not know, there is a new mini-site for feedback called “Feedback Friends”. You can read more about it here and also here. As a test run, we’re starting it off with this MiniLD. Hope you enjoy this!
Update #2: MiniLD #69 is over. Hope you all had fun!