Results for Ludum Dare 35

Posted by (twitter: @ludumdare)
May 9th, 2016 8:16 pm

You can view your results here:

My Results: ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-35/?action=me

The individual category results are just above your comments.

Top 100 Games

Check out winning competition and jam games here:

Compo Top 100: ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-35/?action=top
Jam Top 100: ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-35/?action=top&cat=Overall(Jam)

Winners are decided by the Overall category.

Congratulations to all the winners.

Category Winners

Here at Ludum Dare, being the best overall game isn’t the only way to win. Games are rated in 7 additional categories, with a special “Coolness” category highlighting people that went above and beyond to be sure you got a vote.

Categorical Top 25’s: ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-35/

*NOTE*: You can click on the titles of the categories for Top 100 lists per category.

What’s next?

Stay tuned. I need a bit longer to finish up.

In the mean time, enjoy the results and congratulate the winners. :)

– Mike Kasprzak (PoV)

27 Responses to “Results for Ludum Dare 35”

1. Rock Eaters says:

yeah :)

2. ORECROS says:

Is there a place where you can compare your ratings over past Ludum Dares?

3. Omiya Games says:

“Stay Tuned.”
    I’m wondering if there’s any updates on Starship. I should probably brush up on my PHP and help contribute to the Github project.

4. Nodari Kobakhidze says:

I’m so happy!!!!!!!! I took 71st palce in Humor category, well that’s not something like 3rd or 2nd or 1st place but cmon guys… I’m 15 and I already took 71st place so it really is great for me!!!!!!!!!!

5. Pickens Inc. says:

Hooray! I finally did better than my first LD, and by a long margin! I made it into the top 25 of a category!

6. das_Kaesebrot says:

So how often are you guys doing that? When is the next LD? Missed that one, will get on board next time for sure!

7. AnaGF says:

I am happy with our game’s results. More to the point, I think this Ludum Dare had a really good level. I voted over 200 entries, and I rarely found a game that I rated less than 3 stars.

8. HoldMeImScared says:

I was surprised to do as well in humor as I did. On the whole I’m pretty happy with my results (particularly Fun), this being my first LD and my first foray away from tutorials.

It’s been a lot of fun to see favorites up on the leaderboards, too!

Congrats to all those who placed :)

9. Liam :D says:

The data for all the entries is available here:

If you’d like to do analysis on this data, it’s also available in a json file here:

10. Djapz30 says:

Oh boy. I somewhat neglected voting “>x<)
    Anyway… Congrats to everyone! Making games can be a tiring task (Even more with limited time)

I really enjoyed LD and I will surely participate in the next entry as well!

11. Super congrats to everyone who placed in the top! I’ve played a few of those games, they were excellent.

12. APantaloni says:

Congrats everybody! It was a lot of fun, can’t wait for the next jam!

13. Congratulations! I’m so upset I couldn’t participate in that one. But you all guys are awesome as always!

14. TCD says:

Any news on the next Ludum Dare?

15. mohammad says:

Thats great and all, can I host a Mini-LD now?

16. brinkhousegames says:

Congrats to all! I’m so happy to have placed inside the top 100 for my first ever LD entry, and in the teens for audio and graphics. So unexpected. I love this compo! Can’t wait for next one. :)