Some progress

Posted by
April 16th, 2016 10:24 am

Hi, this is my first Ludum Dare.

Finally, I got some gameplay on the screen: http://cdietze.github.io/quads/

I wanted to do some sort of puzzler. Initially, something like match-3 or threes.

But it came out more like Sokoban. Now I added worm-like behavior for the player which I am quite content with right now.

Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 17.09.59

Anyways, the tech I use:

PlayN (http://playn.io/) which is Java and also compiles to HTML.

No GFX-Tool or Audio Tool used yet 😉


2 Responses to “Some progress”

  1. igrir says:

    Oooh, nice concept! It’s just a bit confusing which is the tail after it shapeshifted

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

[cache: storing page]