Results for Ludum Dare 33

Posted by (twitter: @ludumdare)
September 14th, 2015 8:00 pm

You can view your results here:

My Results: ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-33/?action=me

The individual category results are just above your comments.

Top 100 Games

Check out winning competition and jam games here:

Compo Top 100: ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-33/?action=top
Jam Top 100: ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-33/?action=top&cat=Overall(Jam)

Winners are decided by the Overall category.

Congratulations to all the winners.

Category Winners

Here at Ludum Dare, being the best overall game isn’t the only way to win. Games are rated in 7 additional categories, with a special “Coolness” category highlighting people that went above and beyond to be sure you got a vote.

Categorical Top 25’s: ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-33/

*NOTE*: You can click on the titles of the categories for Top 100 lists per category.

Ludum Dare 34 – December 11th-14th Weekend!

We’ve got one final event for 2015 is coming up December 11th! Follow us on Twitter or join the mailing list to stay informed.

If that’s too far away, Zatyka has a boss MiniLD coming up this weekend for those looking to get an extra event in before December.

We’ll start dabbling with the new site in just a few weeks.

Thanks again everyone for making Ludum Dare great! We’ll see you again soon!

– Mike Kasprzak (PoV)

18 Responses to “Results for Ludum Dare 33”

1. silentlamb says:

Congratulations to the winners and all of you!

How many entries were there for Compo/Jam separately?

2. Nibble Bits Studio says:

Congratulations to everybody!

I have a question. Our game got #9 in fun category, but it doesn’t appears on the top 100 fun list. Why?

3. General says:

Congratulations! And many thanks to Ludum Date team for such a great event!
    My game became #100 in innovation :)

BTW, I there a way to see my votings now to compare my opinion with the overall?

It would be cool to enter next LD, but a gamedev conference is scheduled for that time. That’s quite a challenge: what to select :)

4. Larzan says:

Is there a way to still see the games i voted on? i’d like to see how some of them did but forgot their names…

5. Grhyll says:

Thanks for the organization, that was neat!

6. squarepug says:

Congrats to those in the top spots, there are some very impressive creations :)

7. Wooho! =) My very first LD entry is #45 in fun category!

8. thomaslean says:

Congrats everyone !

9. Knowledge says:

I don’t have scores. Why? Is it because I haven’t got enough votes?

10. RisingPixel says:

Whoa #20 overall and 5# humor… my best result 😀

…I’m funny! XD

11. Aiursrage2k says:

Well I didnt really make a great game and my score reflects it but makes me want to cry in the corner. Anyway I guess at least the top 4/5 games I picked for best games (weeks ago) all made it into the top 100.